I’m baaaack! And am I ever having a great time on 99.7 Lite FM. If we haven’t met, let me share a bit of my background. I’ve been a proud Wichitan for almost 40 years, but I was born and raised in Coffeyville, in the southeast corner of the state. My husband, Albert, works at Cessna Aircraft.
Our two dogs allow us to live with them…You heard me right. Lucy is a white, Bischon mix and Milo is a red, mini dachshund. He looks like a pork loin with legs! I have 3 uniquely talented adult children and I’m very proud of each of them. My oldest son lives in Japan and works as an artist, specializing in ceramics. My second son is a scientist working for the federal government. (If I told you more, I’d have to kill you.) Kidding!! And my daughter recently moved to Columbus Ohio. She works in the executive office of Delta Gamma Sorority. We have two cute, but ornery grandsons who live in D.C. Words can’t express how happy I am to be back on the air again. I’m thrilled to have the opportunity to re-write the final chapter of my radio career. Second chapters can be so sweet! See you in the morning with my friend, Scott St. James, on 99.7 Lite FM!
Monday through Friday, 5am-10am
Contact Gayla at: Gayla@LiteWichita.com
- Mix 105.3 – Portales Radio 1994 – 1996
- On-Air Personality- Researched, wrote, and performed live radio show.
- KEYN 103.7 – Triathlon Broadcasting & Entercom Broadcasting 1996 – 2005
- Morning drive on air personality and news- Researched, wrote, and performed live radio show.
- Sales & Public Relations 2005 – 2011
- Voice Over Talent 2005 – Now
- Voice talent for numerous local, national and international clients.
- KHLT 99.7 – Air Capitol Media Group 2013 – Now
- On-Air Personality, Morning Show Host, Community Programs Host- Researched, wrote, and performed daily radio show, as well as voice talent for numerous commercials and promos.